Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Why should I read?

The importance of reading. 

Personally, I love reading, it takes me to another universe, a universe created by me, a place in my mind where I can escape from everything related to the Earth, it's just me and my imagination. 
It takes just a few words to read and then realize all the big things you can create and do with the power of your mind and the use of your imagination




So, what can I get from reading? 

Everytime you read, your creativity increases positively, you realize that no matter the book or what you are reading, you can always learn something from it that will help yoy to grow as a person. Therefore your knowledge will be increased and you will have the chance to learn more about the world, about other cultures and about the things you're surrounded by. 

 

Does reading have disadvantages?

I believe that the only disadvantage reading can have is that you may or may not like what you're reading and you can get bored but you can read brief descriptions of the book before buying it, so that you decide if its worth buying. And you should look for books that contain something of your interest. 

If you are forced to read boring readings for school, don't be sad and give it a try, the only obstacle is you!!!

 


***Ps: reading doesn't cause bizarre diseases. (: 





-Stay weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment