Monday, October 7, 2013

Faust's characters...

 Faust: 
Along the reading, I realized that Faust is a man that wants to have limitless power and would do anything he can in order to achieve his goals. Faust is a very deceit person because he uses his power to cheat people for his benefit. He is really ambitious and selfish, he has everything, knowledge and power, but love. When he saw Margaret, he realizes that everything he was missing was love. He feels alive again, he is starting to love the Earth and the humans, and he would give everything for her lover, Margaret. One of his virtues is that he is really passionate, whenever he wants something he doesn't give up. One of his faults is that when he is doing something for achieving his goals, he can hurt people and doesn't care about it.

Mephistopheles:
He is the Devil, he is really evil and he is also very deceit. Because of his supernatural power he knows that he can do everything he wants, he can be tricky with people inducing them to do the bad things, he provoke people to temptations and guilty pleasures. The only thing he wants are their souls. One of his virtues is that he can give you everything you want if you ask for it. But the fault is that he only gives if he receives. He will give you anything if you give him your soul.

 
 
 
Margaret:
She is the most innocent woman in the story. Throughout her life she had suffered lots of losses. She has learned how to be strong enough to live by her own, but her innocence makes her vulnerable, Faust can easily manipulate her and she instantly fell in love with him. One of the virtues she has is that she is really caring and she worries about everything she loves. One of the faults is that she can easily be manipulated. 



As for myself I can say that I'm similar to Faust, because whenever I want something I am able to give everything I can for achieving it. The only difference is that I do care about people, I don't care if I know them or not, I always try not to hurt people, because I have empathy with them. I try to give my 110% always, and I don't give up easily on things I care about. 
 
 
 
...And you, which character describes you the most?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Stay Weird. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment