Monday, October 21, 2013

Self improvement.




"Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them."
-Albert Einstein


During this week, I discovered a lot of things, I realized that I have a lot of ideas but it is hard for me to express them using the correct words and format while writing an essay or story. I believe that if I can go far beyond, I just have to feel it. 
I realized that my classmates do not necessarily read the entire reading and they get a hundred in the exam, maybe that is because they know how to write their ideas in order to make them understandable for the teacher. 
I know I need to improve myself, I have to be more confident in my beliefs and express them no matter what others may say. 
This term we read Faust (which by the way I absolutely loved), and because of its grammar and vocabulary, I learned new techniques for writing and also new words. 
I enjoy reading and then having more imagination that makes you write anything
I believe that if I want to be an excellent writer, I need to be open-minded for me to read others stories and have more and more ideas and inspiration.





“Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” 
-William Faulkner



-Stay weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment