Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My improvement in the first term! (:



"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."

-Napoleon Hill



I am now in 3rd semester, and I just finished the first term, which was a little bit confusing. I don't know why, things got harder, I mean, my grades were not as good as in the previous semesters. I felt disappointed about me and I didn't have motivation to continue on the IB

But one friend told me that no matter the grades I got in the first term, I can improve them in the second term. And I learned that if you really want something so bad, all you have to do is to be persistent and dedicated, therefore you will have really good results.



I learned in my literature class that I have to read Naruto everyday. And that I am really liking it, even though I thought I was not going to enjoy it,

I expect to improve my grades this 2nd partial because I know what I am capable of, and that no matter what I got in the 1st one, that number doesn't define my abilities or intelligence. I know that I can do it. 

There we go second partial... 


 



"A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success."
-Elbert Hubbard.


 


-Stay weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment