Monday, September 9, 2013

What I have learned about Literature.

First term is gone, and I have enjoyed my all my classes!. I never thought I would choose literature, but I ended up doing it and to be honest I've learned a lot of things, If it was my decision I would have never choose to read Naruto, and when the teacher told us that Manga was the first thing to read, I didn't feel excited about that, but I had to read it anyways.

After reading I was really into the history, is really interesting. I realized that Literature is a synonym of entertainment, literally.

 

 


All the knowledge that I've learned during this time about Literature, I can apply it in my ordinary life, because now I have more imagination and creativity to create solutions for problems. Now I can reflect about everything in a deeper way. I love Literature, and I love to write in this blog, because I can say anything I want. I love to read and I realized that one of the best ways of expressing yourself is through writing.

 


“Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry.” 

-Cassandra Clare


-Stay weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment